Sunday, January 13, 2008

As a resident of New Hampshire and having participated in the First in the Nation presidential primary this past week I have a few after thoughts on the outcome. It is not without trepidation that I was not happy with the result, but then I would assume that the other people who did not vote for Hillary Clinton also were disappointed as well.

I am a member of the so called baby boomer generation and I look forward to retirement spending the rest of my life traveling in an RV full time. There are so many places and things to see in this big country of ours I want be able to do just that without thought of where I have to be tomorrow.


Can this be a reality or is it doomed along with our social security system. Can we trust Hillary Clinton to fix this program? In my humble opinion she can not and I don't think she really wants to in this point in time. I am wondering if we could trust any of the candidates to do a great job in the Presidential Chair. I am one of those independent undeclared voters that New Hampshire is so proud of, yet I tend to lean toward the democratic ticket more often than not. I want to leave the door open in the event that I feel that one of the republicans should as if by magic prove to be worthy of my vote. In this particular election I see no one on the republican ticket that will do anything toward bringing the United States back from the brink of social destruction in the world.

Another thought being can we ever hope to recuperate and overcome the ill made decisions of our current president?

Most importantly to me we need to get the illegal immigrants out of the country. I think getting the borders closed and getting rid of those who chose to come into the US by any other means but legal should be deported without trial or questions. We can not continue to be keepers of the world without regard to what it is doing to our own residents.

I totally lost all tolerance for any illegal that can not come into the US through legal channels and learn our language at the very least before trying to change our world. I came from immigrant stock who did come to the US through legal channels and I feel that it is only fair that anyone else wanting to enter the US should do so the same way.

I also feel that anyone wanting to change the language that our Star Spangle Banner is sung in should be tarred and feathered and run out of the country. You want to be part of the US then learn our language and our national customs.

We hear about others coming into the US and criticizing how things are done. WELL I AM SAYING TO YOU SIMPLY IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT THEN GET THE HELL OUT. WE DON’T NEED MORE ANTAGONISTS COMING INTO OUR COUNTRY AND TRYING TO CHANGE WHAT WE HAVE WORKED SO HARD TO MAKE A GOOD PLACE FOR OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN.

No comments: