Sunday, June 3, 2012








I saw this sign on Fri when I went into Walmart.  It sounded peaceful so Sat morning it was my first stop of the day.  It was a very peaceful place and I had it all to myself.  There are a lot of pictures as I was playing with a new camera.  YUP I did it.  I looked at camera's while in PA as mine is about 6-7 years old.  It has been a good one but only 5 mega pixels and the zoom is not very high.  When I got to Walmart I decided to take a look again and it was $40.00 cheaper than PA. It is a  FujiFilm Finepix T410, 16 mega pixels and 10X zoom.   So we will play and see what it can do.  I have 15 days to return it if I find it not to my liking. 

This post is pretty photo intensive so may take awhile to load.  I may have to make it two posts.
Start of the pathway in.

A quiet walk.

Grove of bamboo.

I thought the way this tree grew was interesting.    


First of the flowers I saw during my walk.
 There are many more pictures and it definitely is going to take more than one post.

I am trying to remember that:  Life can change in a moment, so we must appreciate every single day we are given.
K Carlson

Until Next Time............

1 comment:

TravelingLongdogs said...

I especially liked the grove of bamboo. Did you know you can go back to a post and edit to add a title if you forget it? Then just repost. Makes it easier if you are looking for a particular post later on.