Saturday, June 9, 2012

The ride home!

Tuesday I decided it was time to come home about 10 AM so packed up the camper and hooked up by 1PM hit the road.  Well my copilot promptly fell asleep so I was on my own for awhile.  To keep from getting bored I decided to start taking picture of the clouds.  It was rather easy, but had to keep an eye on the road so most of them are straight ahead of the truck.  The new camera was easy to handle and snap pictures while I was driving, but really did not concentrate of picture taking and trying to drive 65 miles an hour so they are just random.
Looking rather angry.

A spot of blue sky. Yea!

Mellow clouds.

Back to dark and angry.

As close as I got to Atlantic City.  Money safe in the bank.


Lightening up ab bit.






Massachusetts how sweet the sound.  Home just around the corner.


We were very lucky in that the rain either crossed our path before we got there or after we had gone through.  We had one spell of rain, but more a heavy shower than a down pour. 

Because of recent flooding in the town I live in I chose to spend the night camping in my friends yard rather than go the last 25 miles in the dark not knowing what kind of shape the road was in.  On Wednesday morning we made the final trek to the house.  Road was not great but passable with care so we arrived safe and sound.  Spent the rest of the day unpacking the camper and getting things put away.

Wednesday night dreams to follow in another post.  Freaked me out I can tell ya.

Until next time.........

No comments: