Sunday, June 3, 2012

When all else fails!

After Snookie went home to feed Bob she fell asleep which is allowed when you get older.  She popped back to my site at about 7:15.  We thought about going out, but ended up just talking the evening away.  There were a couple of things I wanted to add to my blog, but could not for the life of me connect to the internet with my phone. We decided to call it a night at about 9:30 and it took until 10 to say goodbye.  Snookie had to work in the morning and I was not planning to be up at 6AM.

I so enjoyed meeting her and spending the time we did together.  I know that friendships are special and this one will last through time and travels to different places.  Her encouragement and support have been and will be very special to me. 

Somewhere down the highway there is a place with our name on it.  See you then girlfirend!!!

Oh!  Back to the title of this post.  I was so frustrated that I could not access internet either through the phone or the hot spot that Fri after my crossing on the ferry and getting to my site in NJ I went to a Radio Shack to ask if they had  any idea what to do.  The store manager played with a lot of buttons, but couldn't figure it out so he asked if I had turned it completely off.  NO DUH!!!  Now why would a tech deficient old lady think of something as simple at that. 

So all in all another lesson learned -  WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS SHUT THE DARN THING OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

BarbZeee said...

Deb, I'm enjoying your postings..I've done that trip so many times crossing with the ferry.I use to have my Crock Pot going as I was watching all the other goodies...Love that beach too ..it was a lot easier that driving the long way..down 95...and Cape May neat area..enjoy and stay Safe God Bless Zeee and Critters 3

TravelingLongdogs said...

Sometimes you just click with someone and it is special. Glad you found that someone.

http://travelinglongdogs.blogspot.com