Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wednesday at the beach.

On Wednesday we had rain in the morning.  Snookie had Wednesday off so we took a ride up to the Cape May Ferry to make a reservation for me on Friday.  By afternoon the sun had come out and we had a beautiful afternoon although it was really humid. 

Wednesday evening Snookie and I started out of the park just as the sun was setting so we stopped to take pictures.







Then off we went to Rehoboth Beach to the board walk.  It was a nice evening and we talked, laughed  and spend the evening getting to know one another on a more personal level.  It reminded me of my youth when girlfriends and I would go to the beach for the day and evening. 


We stopped for a dish of ice cream and can you believe some of the flavors they had.  I just had to take a picture of the list.  Third Trimester and I am sorry but bacon and ice cream just do not seem like a match made in heaven and get a load of the names of the shakes.  OK, I am old, but Better Than Sex Shake??  I opted for Strawberry Cheesecake. 

Coming back to the campground the fog had rolled in and the bridge was absolutely beautiful when we came back across.  It was like riding through a light show.  I would have loved to stop in the middle to take a picture, but there was to much traffic to take that chance so we stopped under it to take pictures.  It gives you an idea of that it was like on top.

When you have the light coming together over you is almost heavenly.   It was a perfect ending to a wonderful day.





1 comment:

TravelingLongdogs said...

You got some wonderful pictures and I'm so glad you had such a good time.

http://travelinglongdogs.blogspot.com