Tuesday, September 3, 2013

EMPTY CAMPGROUND YIKES!!!!!!!



 
Two days ago this area was a sea of humanity and campers with children running everywhere.  Now the old woman is all alone.  The camper with the slide out and one way at the far end of the road are seasonal and are not occupied.  At first I was a little nervous about being down here alone, but the more I thought about it the more I thought what better area to have peace and quiet and if the time comes I decide to boondock in the desert or where ever it won't be a big deal.
 


 
I don't have to be fearless I just need to fear less.  That's my story and I am stickin to it.
Next post will be picture intensive.  Duncan and I took a ride around the area and just took pictures.  There is so much to right about that you can get all the information with google search, but I want to share some of my favorite places.
 
And of course we have to have the classic!!!
 
 
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME................
 
 
 

No comments: